The Home of the Future, built by Unruly with Ajar Technology as tech partner, has now seen 3,000 visitors from 300 brands pass through it. The smart tech showcase developed...Read More
- A different start to the week as I started the week in Syon Lane in my attempt to get out and about and meet local tech businesses.I met Andrew Martin the MD of Ajar Technology — We went through the history of the company, a real local family business that has grown into a global business, right on our doorstep.To read more..
- Brentford FC – “AJAR Technology to join us in our new home” article
- Audio Visual Senior Engineer / Designer (Brentford)
- Heathrow CEO John Holland-Kaye: APOC has been the single piece of technology that has had the biggest impact on the passenger experience
- Security System Engineer (Lancashire)
Ajar Smart Ajartec Ajar Technology Ajartechnology APOC system Augmented Reality bluelight brand brand purpose Brentford FC brochures control centres corporate corporate identity engineer Football Futurist gran turismo heathrow Home 2020 Home of the Future Home project IoT isle of man tt record jobs John Holland-Kaye lancashire logo marketing mark higgins National Retail Federation NRF18 police public sector RealCadence security Simon Gosling Smart tech sti sub-brand subaru Systems automation Unruly Virtual Reality Voloforce